Driving traffic to your website is one of the strongest ways to boost your company’s brand presence and revenue. Your website is an extension of your store or customer interface. That’s why you should design a website for your business that demonstrates your company’s identity, purpose and demonstration of high skill set.
Some features of a compelling and interactive website design include:
1) Catchy, Clean & Interactive Design
2) Easy to Navigate through Links
3) Text Readability
4) Technical Optimization (Speed, Browser and Mobile Device)
5) Showcase of Products or Services
6) User Feedback, Contact Us Forms
When it comes to SEO strategies, you can optimize your website to show up in web search results by utilizing the following guidelines:
1) HTML Code should be structured with the correct Meta tags for each page.
2) Titles & brief descriptions of pages has to be relevant to that particular page.
3) Keywords – Using several freely available keyword research tools, identify competition, click through rates and number of searches for each keyword associated with the page.
4) Submitting site maps to the search engine biggies (Google and Bing) allow them to index files in their search databases.
5) Content Content Content – Copy that is unique, using keywords generated and that is constantly updated will identify your website as a reliable source of information.
6) Finally setting up a presence on social media networks and cross-linking them with your website gives your brand a larger presence on the web.